- Art directors have created mini-museums in each bank to showcase and sell artwork from local artisans.
- Umpqua’s Music Director curates local indie-artist’s music through the banks public speakers and gives their customers the chance pick their favorite music at in-branch kiosks (top vote-getters become part of the bank’s year end compilation CD)
- Each teller is equipped with a personal cappuccino machine featuring Costa Rica, fair trade sourced Umpqua-branded coffee
- Employees hand each customer a box of Umpqua chocolates after each transaction add to the complete sensory experience of banking.
- Each night, the bank reopens for a few hours to serve as a community center for book clubs, civic groups, etc.
Feed Your Community, Not Your Ego