We’ve never dealt with any of these companies, but we have clients who have.
We’re always asked how we’re different than these popular Google AdWords platforms.
Here’s how we explain it:
You’re buying a suit, here’s your options:
a) Rogers Outrank, Yellow Pages 360, etc. = a one-sized fits all suit off the rack
b) Small search marketing agency (like ours) = tailored suit custom fit to your size and dimensions
If pricing is more or less equal, which one would you choose?
Here’s the problem with the platforms like Rogers Outrank:
- You will likely have to “submit information” to the company rather than have a face-to-face meeting to talk about your business goals.
- Your business will likely be assigned to a very junior PPC rep, who may have dozens if not hundreds of other businesses to look after just like yours, and may or may not have the proper expertise, accreditations, or experience.
- Your Google AdWords campaigns will likely involve a lot of automation in terms of keywords, ad groups, bidding, etc., instead of someone looking into your campaigns every day and manually optimizing.
- You will likely not get custom landing pages built for your campaigns, but have Google ads link directly to your website’s homepage (the biggest mistake in PPC marketing), or other pages on your site that are not built to “convert”.
- You will likely not be allowed to keep any of the campaigns that have been built for you if you choose to end your agreement, whereas most search marketing agencies let you keep your campaigns.
- Rogers Outrank will also have lots of clients in your industry, and potentially will be working for your competitors too!
For the big, aforementioned companies PPC is not a core business, just another revenue stream.
Obviously we’re biased, but there are advantages to using a smaller, specialized PPC company.
Benefits of Partnering with Smaller PPC Company:
- They will take the time to learn about your business before spending any of your money.
- The people you meet with about your PPC goals are usually the same ones who will be building your campaigns and doing the actual work.
- Daily management of your budget, building intelligence and optimizing campaigns each month
- Advanced conversion strategies, such as custom landing pages and call-tracking technologies
- You’ll get to keep your Google AdWords campaigns if agreement is ended.
In other words, the tailored suit 🙂
At Sensei Marketing, our PPC Services include:
- Ad Management for Google, Bing, LinkedIn as social media
- Keyword and competitive research
- Copy and creative for all text and graphic/display ads
- Custom landing pages design, testing, and ongoing optimization
- Landing page integration with your CRM, Marketing Automation, ERP, or any other systems
- Call Tracking so you can trackback all phone calls to your PPC campaigns
- Ongoing testing and optimization and monthly reporting