When it comes to the best online polls for live polls and other types of audience interaction, it’s critical to find a platform that offers you the features you need to optimize your polls. It’s one thing to create web polls, but creating them quickly, easily, and giving your audience fast access to them is another thing entirely.
The best online polls
To ensure your online polls are set up for success, you should look for these features:
- Quick and easy set up
- Multiple poll types to choose from
- Customization and branding options
- Privacy and security features
- Integration options for your favorite tools (including PowerPoint embed)
Swift Polling offers live, SMS, and online poll options that include all of those features and more. In just a few clicks, you can create live polls to collect real-time audience feedback and interact with meeting or event attendees.
No two polling tools are quite the same, and Swift lets you customize your polls however you’d like.
Choose from multiple poll types, including:
- Multiple-choice questions
- Open-ended questions
- Survey options
Tips for live polling
The purpose of live polling is typically to either gather feedback or to interact with your audience. In most cases, both of these goals are accomplished all in one poll!
To ensure your live polls are set up for success, implement these useful practices:
- Make it easy for your audience to participate: this could mean just clicking a single link or texting a short number to participate
- Write clear questions and answers: Avoid misunderstandings and get more accurate feedback by writing straightforward question and answer options.
- Share results with your audience: Displaying live poll results with your audience in real-time not only promotes transparency, but it also encourages interaction and dialogue.
To learn more about choosing the best online and live polling tools for your next presentation or event, visit the Swift by ExciteM website.